[Xymon] Upgrading Question 4.3.8 to 4.3.21

Zach Boss fallenhootforum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:51:03 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I have been testing out monitoring tools, and I have really liked what
Xymon can do. I have been using a the VM demo (Debian 6) Version 4.3.8. I
have upgraded that to the Debian 8. I have reconfigured everything to
reflect what I am looking for, but for the life of me when I try to upgrade
it to 4.3.21. It never reflects on the webpage. Everything runs smooth, but
would like to newest version. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong
during the installation or what.

I have restarted xymon, appache, server, and have reinstalled it. I guess
my question is.. How do you upgrade? Do I need to turn of 4.3.8? Is it
pointing to the wrong files? Is the install different?

Thanks for the help.