[Xymon] Anyone got a patch for the 24-hour limit on ACKS? Or a script to invoke acknowledge.sh?

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Oct 19 17:02:11 CEST 2015

I was just doing an ack for 1+ days.

It will only get cancelled if the test in question goes green however briefly.

A disable will persist if it is set to expire at a certain time.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Novosielski, Ryan
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 9:59 AM
To: betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Cc: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Anyone got a patch for the 24-hour limit on ACKS? Or a script to invoke acknowledge.sh?

I have never found acks to have a 24 hour limit. Can anyone confirm whether this is definitely true or not?

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>- 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
    `'

On Oct 19, 2015, at 10:57, Betsy Schwartz <betsy.schwartz at gmail.com<mailto:betsy.schwartz at gmail.com>> wrote:
We've GOT to be able to ack alerts and have the ack survive the weekend.
(if I can call acknowledge.sh from perl I have a script that can scrape the board and re-ack)
thank you!!

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.