[Xymon] Two procs/processes graph issues after server upgrade from 4.3.21 to 4.3.22-rc2

Axel Beckert beckert at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 12 17:55:17 CET 2015

Hi,

sorry, wasn't able to test it properly earlier today.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 11:09:17AM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > I believe the included patch fixes the main issue; I'm testing now (as
> > 4.3.22-5 in http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/el6/x86_64/).
> >
> > This is enough to warrant a 4.3.23 release shortly, upon confirmation.
>
> Will apply that patch to the 4.3.22 Debian packages, and roll them out
> locally. Will report back as soon as I can confirm or deny that the
> fix helps.

Indeed the fix seem to help:

https://xymon.phys.ethz.ch/xymon-cgi/showgraph.sh?host=zwoelfi&service=processes&graph=hourly&action=view&nostale

Thanks for the patch!

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert at phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT H 6                  voice: +41 44 633 41 89