[Xymon] Updated EL6 package (was Re: bug in xymon-client-4.3.22-2.el6.x86_64)

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Nov 10 20:26:19 CET 2015

Oy. Thanks. Confirmed that this is a bug in the EL6 packages (only).
EL3, EL4, and EL5 are properly excluded, but for some reason I seemed to
think that EL6 supported "-W" in netstat.

I've uploaded RPMs for 4.3.22-3 to
http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/el6/ for both x86_64 and i686,
which should fix the issue.

Upon confirmation, I can move these to production.

-jc