[Xymon] clientlog nongreen view

Brandon Dale BDale at kitchengroup.com.au
Fri May 29 03:38:21 CEST 2015

I upgrade to 4.3.20 and I'm having trouble hiding the new clientlog column from the all non-green view

I have been hiding the msgs column by editing the tasks.cfg file like so:

[xymongen]
                ENVFILE /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
                NEEDS xymond
                GROUP generators
                CMD xymongen $XYMONGENOPTS --report --nongreen-ignorecolumns=msgs,clientlog --eventignore=msgs
                LOGFILE $XYMONSERVERLOGS/xymongen.log
                INTERVAL 1m

I added clientlog to ignorecolumn and when I restart the xymon service the columns disappears, however it appears again within a minute or so.

Regards,

Brandon