[Xymon] new combostatus column [was: Xymon 4.3.20-RC1 Available]

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed May 13 00:49:28 CEST 2015

On 5/12/2015 2:03 PM, John Thurston wrote:
> On 5/12/2015 6:20 AM, J.C. Cleaver wrote:
>> Please take a pounding on it and let me know if you notice any
>> problems --
>
> Possibly related to my earlier reported combostatus errors, my web
> display now includes an extraneous column for the line for my xymon
> server. In addition to the expected columns (cpu, disk, files, etc),
> there is now one titled "/opt/xymon/server/bin/combostatus"  The color
> is red.

This is definitely related.
After editing my combostatus config file to remove all lines with
constant numbers, the column has gone purple. Fixing the underlying
parsing problem will probably make this one go away, too.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration