[Xymon] Xymon custom graphs

Srikrishna Karatalapu Srikrishna.Karatalapu at vudu.com
Thu May 7 01:57:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have recently successfully  installed xymon server in our dev environment. I am working on migrating data from the hobbit sever to xymon server. I have been able successfully restore the historical data.  But I still see the custom graphs on hobbit are not working on the xymon server.

  *   I have renamed the  hobbit graphs to graphs.cfg .
  *   I am using an identical test2rrd.cfg as the hobbit server.

Are there any other configuration changes that need to be made as part of the data migration so the I can see the custom graphs. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Krishna