[Xymon] web configuration of xymon

Tracy Di Marco White gendalia at iastate.edu
Fri Mar 27 17:02:57 CET 2015

Hi all,

We've been adding a lot of servers and services to our xymon monitoring
deployment, and it's become somewhat more complex to manage changes to
monitored hosts/services, as well as what's critical when, and what alerts
are needed when. I'd like to deploy a web interface, with access controls
of course, where people can change what systems are monitored, and what
services on those systems are monitored, as well as what alerts they get
when. Because there is so much flexibility in xymon, this can get fairly
complex, and I want to add an error checking web interface to people's
ability to change these settings.

Does anyone already have something like this?

-Tracy