[Xymon] SSL Certs on servers with multiple virtualhosts

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Mar 26 22:46:10 CET 2015

On Thu, March 26, 2015 11:53 am, Troy Adams wrote:

> I know this is an old thread but I am still interested
> in this functionality. Does the latest Xymon support
> this?

Troy,

SNI was added in in 4.3.13, but disabled (by default) in 4.3.14 and beyond
(since some servers didn't handle it too well).

It can be re-enabled by using the 'sni' tag in hosts.cfg or by passing
--sni as an option to xymonnet.

See https://www.xymon.com/help/manpages/man5/hosts.cfg.5.html#lbAM and
https://www.xymon.com/help/manpages/man1/xymonnet.1.html#lbAI

HTH,