[Xymon] good or bad html "tags" not showing in web page "msgs" report

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 03:34:39 CET 2015

What if the standard entry was extended:

    log:/var/log/messages:10240
    log:/var/log/file-with-html:10240:html

That would allow any log file to be designated for url-encoding before
being uploaded to Xymon, without breaking existing configurations.

Or did I miss the point of the original question?

Ralph Mitchell