[Xymon] Externals Issues

John Tullis john at executech.com
Fri Mar 13 16:57:54 CET 2015

We're running version 4.3.0~beta2.dfsg-9.1ubuntu0.1

It almost seems like I could send a status by just putting a color in a file with the name of the file being the test and it would report that to Hobbit.

If that's the case, it will make creating externals much simpler.

John Tullis
Executech
Cell: 801.857.4572