[Xymon] DOWNTIME accross multiple days

Brandon Dale BDale at kitchengroup.com.au
Wed Mar 11 00:49:28 CET 2015

I can't work out if I can use DOWNTIME and span the downtime period across multiple days. I need to not alert on a column from 11:00pm on Fridays to 4:00am on Mondays

This is what I have come up with:

DOWNTIME=column:51:2300:0400:"offline during this period"

The Config report shows:

Planned downtime: Fri/Mon:2300:0400 (status:column) (cause:copy offline during this period)

I think this is actually saying 2300-0400 on Friday and Monday which is not what I want. Is what I want to do possible and what is the correct syntax?

Regards,

Brandon