CRONDATE on 4.3.7

usa ims usaims at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 21:09:46 CET 2015

I have heard there are issues with 'CRONDATE' on version 4.3.7 on a Linux ubuntu client.
My issues is that if I use CRONDATE instead of INTERVAL, it won't obey my settings. No matter what settings I use, it runs the test ever 5 seconds.Here is my settings:

[xxxxx]        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/ext/xxxx.pl        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/xxxx.log        CRONDATE 16 2 * * *
There is a patch for a CRONDATE fix but I don't know if the patch will fix it.
http://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/mailman/message/28718513/

If the patch will fix it, how do I go about patching my xymon client/server that was installed via 'apt-get install'?
Thanks in advance.
usaims