[Xymon] The requested URL /xymon-cgi/showgraph.sh was not found on this server.

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Mar 3 22:33:52 CET 2015

On Tue, March 3, 2015 9:26 am, Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am unable to generate Metric Reports, I get as far as the 'Metrics
> Report' page.  When I select 'Generate Report', I get a broken image icon.
>  A little digging shows that the showgraph.sh script isn't anywhere on the
> server.
>
> I installed XYMON using the tarball method, on an RHEL 6 machine.
>
> Any idea why its missing this script?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

Sounds like RRD may not have been detected at compilation time. Do you
have rrdtool-devel installed on your server?

For actual RHEL (instead of CentOS), it should be available in the
rhel-{i686,x86_64}-server-optional-6 channel. Once that's installed, you
should be able to re-compile (or edit the Makefile generated by
./configure) and install should pick them up.

HTH,

-jc