[Xymon] How to tell xymongrep to load from xymond?

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Thu Jun 18 23:02:46 CEST 2015

Hi JC,

When I do that I get:

2015-06-18 17:00:48.830778 Whoops ! Failed to send message (Connection failed)
2015-06-18 17:00:48.830935 ->  Could not connect to Xymon daemon at 127.0.0.1:1984 (Connection refused)

This is on a remote client.  I have a client doing lots of external tests to offload them from the main xymon server.  How is it picking up the localhost, and how do I change it to the main xymon server?

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.