[Xymon] Temperature graphs

Bill Rowan bill at rowanfamily.com
Thu Jun 11 22:03:12 CEST 2015

Get rid of the spaces.  Your status should read "&green
Routing_Engine_Temperature 43".  Make sure you send the data in Celsius
and let xymon do the conversion in the graphs.cfg file.

I haven't tried using a colon for separation of data and value.  I have
been using just a space and it works fine for me on 4.3.7.