[Xymon] Help needed on Graphs

Jasbir Saharan jsaharan at outlook.com
Thu Jun 4 03:40:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I need some help on graph issues. I am using the latest version 4.3.21 . I
can see all the data on xymon status page and see few links for graph as
well.. but if I click on anyone of them. I get an error:

"Unknown graph requested"

Please let me know if you need any infomration to troubleshoot this.

I have already added this line to cgioptions.cfg

CGI_SVC_OPTS="--env=/opt/monitor/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg --no-svcid
--history=top
--multigraphs=disk,inode,qtree,quotas,snapshot,TblSpace,if_load"

Thanks & Regards

Jasbir Saharan