[Xymon] Migrating away from SourceForge?

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Thu Jul 16 14:31:55 CEST 2015

URL Update.

seems to be the wrong link, the debian patches are here:

<http://mirror.unitedcolo.de/debian/pool/main/x/xymon/xymon_4.3.21-1.debian.tar.xz>

nevertheless: a migration to github/bitbucket/gitlab or similar would also
ease contributions a lot as you don't need to send patches but can easily
fork and create create pull requests.

but that must be left to the decission of the maintainers as it touches
their workflow (which is greatly appreciated!).

regards,

Werner

--"Markus Stoll, junidas GmbH" <markus.stoll at junidas.de> Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015 08:33 +0200:

--