[Xymon] Attempt to change default port

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:54:35 CEST 2015

Josh,

I knew that, but assumed it was all based out of the server directory.
Turns out, based on your observation, that I had to actually start the
client (after making sure that XYMONDPORT was set in clientlaunch.cfg)!

I think what confused me is that my "client" software is based on a totally
different directory with extension scripts, etc., and I hadn't even
installed it on this server.  Thanks, Josh, for reminding me that the
server has it's own "client", even if it did make me feel like a noob!  lol

David