[Xymon] Migrating away from SourceForge?

Dr. Markus Stoll, junidas GmbH markus.stoll at junidas.de
Wed Jul 1 17:20:59 CEST 2015

yes, why not migrate to github or something like it.

Probably I am not aware of all aspects how things are handled currently, but I would expect better contribution handling and issue tracking with github.

For example what I do not understand, why is there a patched version of xymon in Debian, enhancing
time resolutions, and why did these patches never make it back into xymon?

Markus