[Xymon] FreeBSD pkgaudit xymon script

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Wed Jan 14 02:58:13 CET 2015

I hacked together a script to collect pkgaudit data with Xymon and
potentially alert when one of your servers has vulnerable packages
installed. It can also optionally run pkgaudit against all of your jails
on the server in case you don't want to have a separate xymon-client in
each jail. The jails can be filtered out with grep and by default ignore
jails with "poudriere" in the name or path as those are short lived and
would be false positives. I'm considering having it be installed by
default with the net-mgmt/xymon-client port and I'm also unsure if I
should enable it by default.

The data output is simple and could probably be improved, but it seems
to serve the purpose well enough. I've also thrown it on github so if
anyone cares enough to tweak and tune it I'll certainly be interested in
your changes.

https://github.com/feld/xymon-ext-scripts/

Cheers!