[Xymon] rrd logs and graphs

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Feb 25 05:30:18 CET 2015

Yes, I'd be surprised if it's a problem in the script.

On 25 February 2015 at 14:40, Vernon Everett <everett.vernon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> e-series-dcuriolat,ipv6OutFragFails.rrd
> e-series-dcuriolat,UDP_udpInDatagrams.rrd
> e-series-dcuriolat,udpInCksumErrs.rrd

These all look to be coming from the [netstat] client data.  Perhaps have a
look at the server's client data, scan through to the [netstat] section,
and see if there are an unusual characters or corruption, either within
[netstat] or the sections before and after it.

I'm not sure what you'd be looking for, but worth a look.