[Xymon] display of last scheduled disable still broken in 4.3.18?

Larry Bonham larry at fni-stl.com
Fri Feb 20 16:45:46 CET 2015

Thanks Gavin and J.C.  I just installed 4.3.18 on one of my servers and was getting ready to refile the original bug finding.

I am still curious as to why there were so few complaints about this over the past year.  Seems like a feature that most people would regularly use.

FYI - Other than the above and needing to add FollowSymLinks to the cgi Options sections in the Apache conf file for xymon, upgrading from 4.3.17 to 4.3.18 was completely painless.