[Xymon] Displaying all information in another custom webpage

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Feb 16 01:35:25 CET 2015

On 13 February 2015 at 20:59, Anoop Mohan <anoopw14 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>     I need to disply satus information of specific systems in another
> webpage with custom design. This website will be running on another
> webserver. I tried to get xml report from xymon, but I am not able to get
> history information in this case. Is there any way to do this easily ?

Anoop, you can get the history information for a server/test by sending a
web request to the Xymon server.  For example:

curl "
http://xymon-server.example.com/history.sh?HISTFILE=servername.example.com.conn&ENTRIES=20
"

The output is in HTML, so could be parsed for the raw data, or could be
presented directly in the web page.