[Xymon] Running server-side custom test more often than every 5 minutes

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Fri Feb 13 19:14:47 CET 2015

I have the a server side test that my manager wants to run once a minute. I set it up in (a file included by) tasks.cfg, like this:

[VHRPING]
        ENVFILE /usr/local/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
        NEEDS xymond
        CMD /usr/local/xymon/server/ext/bbvhr_rrd.sh
        LOGFILE $XYMONSERVERLOGS/vhrping.log
        INTERVAL 5m

I changed this so the last line reads

        INTERVAL 1m

but it still seems to be running only every 5 minutes.

Is there anything else I need to change in order to run this test once a minute?

(Xymon version 4.3.10)

Thanks,

glauber