[Xymon] DNS

Eli eliap09 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 15:08:46 CET 2015

Thanks Jeremy, I should use better word but all you guys are awesome and try to help. I am new this DNS world. Anyways the main thing to monitor the DNS latency. The other day some reason the DNS respond very slowly and many application timed out. And took me time to pinpoint caused by DNS so I want to tackle that issue on the future.