[Xymon] using hobbitdxboard in xymon client

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 11 22:12:58 CET 2015

Den 10-02-2015 kl. 17:47 skrev Anoop Mohan:
> Hello,
>     I need a help regarding generation of xml from the xymon status.
> When I run the below command in xymon server, It works fine.
> //usr/local/xymon/client/bin/xymon xymon_server "hobbitdxboard
> host=hostname test=testname" /
> But when I try to use the same command in a machine where xymon client
> is installed, its not retrieving any data.
My guess would be that you have some IP access control options on your
xymond. It is only the IP's listed in the "--www-senders" and
"--admin-senders" that are allowed to query the board status.

If that is the case, then you should see the request rejected in the
xymond.log file on the Xymon server.