[Xymon] Renaming a test from UPPERCASE to NormalCase

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Thu Feb 5 16:52:59 CET 2015

All,

i want to rename a test column from UPPERCASE to NormalCase.

I tried this using the command:

xymon localhost "rename MYHOST DATANODE DataNode"

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work.

I did restart the webserver (apache2), the Xymon services, I did drop the test and the whole node MYHOST, all without success.
Even if I "hover" with the mouse over the test column DATANODE, the link pointing the the test page still points to a link URL containin the keyword DATANODE and not DataNode.

Is there anything I'm missing or anythind I did the wrong way?

My Xymon is 4.3.11.

Regards
Christian

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net<mailto:Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net>
Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de<http://www.rhein-zeitung.de/>