[Xymon] Layout

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:13:31 CET 2015

I'm already familiar with "group"-ing things in almost every way possible
(sorted, compressed, etc.), but was wondering if there is a way to indent
or put different icons in the front of entries in the same group?

For example:

                    col1 col2 col3 col4 col5 col6
                    ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------
host 1              3     3     3
  switch 1                              1     1     1
  switch 2                              2     2     2
host 2              4     4     4
  switch 1                              1     1     1
  switch 2                              2     2     2

I was hoping changing fonts would work, but adding different header types,
for example, simply made Xymon see that as part of the hostname for each
entry, even when adding non-breaking spaces in front of an entry in
hosts.cfg,

Thanks,
David