[Xymon] devmon cisco 3800 template

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Aug 31 21:10:33 CEST 2015

I have some Cisco 3845 routers that we monitor with devmon. Devmon correctly identifies them with the Cisco-3800 template, but we don't get fans, power, cdp, or vpn.

We aren't using the VPN on these routers. Could that be an issue? I have the Jan 22, 2011 template for it.

Manually doing an snmpwalk shows that the oids are correct.

Paul Root
Lead Engineer
CenturyLink Network Reliability Operations Center

390 Commerce Dr
Woodbury, MN 55125
Direct: (651)312-5207
Paul.Root at centurylink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.