[Xymon] New to Xymon

Steve Lamb slamb at tyreman.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 15:30:18 CEST 2015

Hi

Yes, its the default one for fedora 22. I can browse to the host and get
the welcome page, http://host/xymon brings up an empty directory listing
with no files.

I've checked for the xymon.conf in the /etc/httpd/conf.d directory and
even tried uncommenting this line :-

DocumentRoot /var/www/xymon

but that has made no difference so I will replace the #