[Xymon] New to Xymon

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Aug 27 13:20:47 CEST 2015

(Please keep the List in your replies.)

I haven't installed a recent package on a Xymon server.  I think you only
need the server package, and it includes the client components, so you
should be OK, but I just wanted to be sure.

The Xymon server package installs an Apache config snippet to be included.
I think it will be /etc/httpd/conf.d/xymon-apache.conf or similar.  But it
won't get activated until Apache is restarted, and I'm not sure if the
package restarts Apache for you.