[Xymon] Anyone get Magma addon to work?

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Mon Aug 24 19:12:59 CEST 2015

I didn't know that existed.  Doesn't look like it's been updated since the original version from 2012 though.  Too bad, it would be useful here too.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com