[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.21

usa ims usaims at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 02:11:51 CEST 2015

Yes, 'info' and 'trends' I'm talking about. I was able to remove them from the nongreen.html by your suggestion -- thank you.

     On Thursday, August 13, 2015 11:18 PM, Jeremy Laidman <jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au> wrote:

 Are you referring to the "info" and "trends" dots?  I think those are hard-coded into the code that generates the non-green page.
Or are you referring to other non-gree dots for tests you don't want displayed?  I'm not sure that it would make sense for a non-green dot to not show up on the non-green page.  If you don't want to see them, you could make them blue by disabling the tests.
Also, you can specify tests to not show on the non-green page by adding "--nongreen-ignorecolums=test1,test2" to the command line for the xymongen command.  This can be done either by appending to the xymongen command in tasks.cfg, or by appending to the XYMONGENOPTS setting in xymonserver.cfg.

CheersJeremy