[Xymon] Xymonnet on single host.

Ricardo L. rltexas1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:50:37 CEST 2015

Almost all of our servers have the noconn defined but we want ssh , in each ext script ( also ran via CRONDATE) I test for the status of ssh if it's green I run the ext test. This was set because the ext scripts are ssh based and were hanging.

I also noticed the same thing you did in the man pages. I just wasn't sure if copying the entire xymonnet , having two duplicate  stanzas was supported.