[Xymon] *nix servers are not emailing alerts

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Wed Apr 22 02:03:16 CEST 2015

Welcome to xymon. There is quite a learning curve ahead but worth it.

It sounds like there aren't xymon clients installed on the nix servers. On your xymon web pages, if the host entries don't have cpu, memory and disk, you'll need to install the client. If they do, have a look at analysis.cfg - maybe the thresholds are set too high for what you want, and in alerts.cfg - maybe no alert rules are set or the alerts are going elsewhere.

good luck.<mailto:FirstName.LastName at orix.com.au>