[Xymon] Accessing availabitlity or snapshot reports

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Apr 9 22:05:14 CEST 2015

On Thu, April 9, 2015 6:01 am, Dirk Kastens wrote:
>> /var/cache/xymon(/.*)?    system_u:object_r:httpd_cache_t:s0
>
> I found a solution. I changed the file context of the cache directories
> to httpd_sys_rw_content_t and now the reports are working:
>
> semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
> "/var/cache/xymon/rep(/.*)?"
> semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
> "/var/cache/xymon/snap(/.*)?"
> restorecon -R -v /var/cache/xymon
>
> Is this an error in the Therabitia RPMs?
>
> Dirk

Dirk,

I believe so. Possibly caused by a domain transition with the new cgiwrap
binary that we didn't have before. I can duplicate the issue here.

The previous fcontext was set as below, as you identified. AFAICT, it's
still the "proper" one for this type of content.

 /usr/sbin/semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_cache_t
'%{wwwCacheDirectory}(/.*)?'            || :

-jc