[Xymon] Xymon Setup

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Thu Sep 25 16:11:56 CEST 2014

Look into the page, subpage, and include directives for hosts.cfg.  Makes things much easier to manage because you can build in layers.

Not sure what you mean by a real-time realistic feel?  If you have several hundred tests and hosts it would drive a lot of network traffic and processor usage to try and test them every 5 seconds.  Or do you mean just the test pages refreshing?  Only the summary pages lag behind refresh times.  When clicking into an individual test you're seeing a live status.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Incorporated
1284 N. Telegraph Rd. | Monroe, MI 48162 | scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com<mailto:scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com> | www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com/>