[Xymon] ntp - xymon 4.3.17

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Sep 22 01:31:40 CEST 2014

I think the answer is to use sntp. See this thread:
http://lists.xymon.com/oldarchive/2009/11/msg00134.html

It seems that sntp might not work for some deployments due to variations in
parameter usage. So you might need to make your own wrapper script that
runs sntp with suitable parameters to get the required output.

Xymon v5 will have it's own ntp code and this problem will go away.