[Xymon] Xymon Setup

Steve Coile scoile at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Fri Sep 19 21:16:28 CEST 2014

I'd guess an Apache configuration issue, yes.  Of course, you should also
check the permission on the *xymon.html* file to ensure it's readable by
whatever user your Apache *httpd* process is running as.

--

*Steve Coile*Senior Network and Systems Engineer, McClatchy Interactive
<http://www.mcclatchyinteractive.com/>