[Xymon] Purple - STATUSLIFETIME 1000

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:42:36 CEST 2014

Unless you set the time qualifier (like 1000m), I think it defaults to
seconds so using just 1000=~17 minutes (a bit less).  You can use status+6h
if you want to do 6 for the lifetime.  You also need to make sure that is
set in the clientlocal,cfg file as well.  I don't have access to a system
with the manpages at the moment but fairly certain that is the case.