[Xymon] Acked alerts occasionally continuing to email?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:07:13 CET 2014

Verified that permissions are OK on the entire tree

Not sure if it's related but we're also seeing an issue where sometimes
when we go to ACK a custom test, we see "No Active Alerts"  and can't ack,
or "No Acks Requested" after ack

(This is driving my boss's boss nuts, he's going to push us to Nagios if we
can't reassure him that Xymon is working correctly)