[Xymon] Graphing non-NCV data

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:52:50 CET 2014

Take a look at the man page for xymond_rrd.   The --extra-script and
--extra-tests options allow you to pass incoming reports through a script
to extract whatever you need.  Your script then emits the results to put in
the RRD.  There's a good example script at the end of the man page.

Ralph Mitchell