[Xymon] Custom Script Graphs

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Thu Nov 20 12:51:05 CET 2014

Absolutely, I do this with several custom tests.  You do have to wait for 10-15 minutes for data points to start showing up.  If it's been longer and it's still not populating the graph then either the RRD file isn't being populated with data or the graph definition is wrong.  The graph is showing up so the RRD file is being created.

First, you need to verify it's creating RRD files and populating data.  Find the RRD file and use rrdtool dump to make sure it's being populated.  Second, send us the graph definition you built in graphs.cfg.