[Xymon] Xymon on Mac OS X: Time Machine volumes; stopping after IGNORE

Thu May 8 02:19:06 CEST 2014

On 08/05/14 08:10, Greg Earle wrote:
> My RE smack-fu must be sorely lacking in my old age, because this isn't
> working (in analysis.cfg):
>
> HOST=macmini
>          INODE %^*.Time.Machine.Backups IGNORE
>          DISK %^*.Time.Machine.Backups 98 99
>          PROC    "/opt/tripwire/te/agent/jre/bin/java" IGNORE STOP
I'm not 100%, but I think you will need something like this:

HOST=macmini
         INODE %^.*.Time.Machine.Backups IGNORE
         DISK %^.*.Time.Machine.Backups 98 99
         PROC    "/opt/tripwire/te/agent/jre/bin/java" IGNORE

Also, you will need to put this entry below the "default" entry for all
other clients. I think it is based on the order of the file only.

I'm not up to date with the versions though, so maybe some new features
will provide alternative solutions for you.

Regards,
Adam

--
Adam Goryachev Website Managers www.websitemanagers.com.au