[Xymon] bbd test

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Thu May 1 20:35:30 CEST 2014

Hi,
                Yesterday I moved one of my proxy servers to a new network.  And got NAT out of the way.

                The proxy server is also a backup server to the main xymon server. So I have it monitor the primary, including bbd.

                In the old location, and on the other proxy server, bbd is monitored and is fine (green). However, the new location, bbd is red for the primary server

[cid:image001.png at 01CF6542.347407A0]\

It's got to be something I'm doing wrong, or some place that I missed the IP address change.

Or does the server (stnxym1) have a server config file that maybe still has the old address?

Any ideas?

Paul.

Paul Root
Lead Engineer
CenturyLink Network Reliability Operations Center

600 Stinson Blvd, N.E.
Flr 2N
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Direct: (651)312-5207