[Xymon] Add block of text below graph?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 15:51:48 CEST 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-26 at 12:59 +0000, John Horne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are using Xymon 4.3.12, and would like to graph some stats from our
> (Shibboleth) authentication system - typically the number of users
> authenticated etc.
>
> However, is it possible to add a block of dynamic text below the graph
> (below the axis label)? We would like a small table showing the top ten
> sites that users have logged in to at that time. This could be plain
> text, but could be an HTML table. Is that possible?

Forget this. We did it slightly differently - we had a separate script
produce an HTML table for the dynamic text. We then created a page with
links to the xymon graphs, and used iframes beneath that to link to the
table. It works well.

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001