[Xymon] Add block of text below graph?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 13:59:28 CET 2014

Hello,

We are using Xymon 4.3.12, and would like to graph some stats from our
(Shibboleth) authentication system - typically the number of users
authenticated etc.

However, is it possible to add a block of dynamic text below the graph
(below the axis label)? We would like a small table showing the top ten
sites that users have logged in to at that time. This could be plain
text, but could be an HTML table. Is that possible?

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001