[Xymon] Nothing showing except CONN for one host

Neal, Jonathan W wes.neal at verizon.com
Wed Jun 18 19:48:05 CEST 2014

I have a single host that won’t show anything but the CONN column on the display page for it.  It is running a client, but nothing is being populated on the server end.  I have many, many other clients installed, some in this same location and on the same network.  Normally this might be a short name vs FQDN name in bb-hosts, but I have both the short and fqdn in the file currently.  I am running an older version of Xymon 4.2 still, but again no issue with other hosts.  Any other idea what might be causing the DISPLAY not to be populated?

Thanks