[Xymon] Code and Trunk.

Steinhauer, Henry -FS hsteinhauer at fs.fed.us
Fri Jun 13 18:41:20 CEST 2014

I was looking at the code / Trunk information and saw that there is activity on the code.

1 .  Is there a discussion group that would give information about the progress of the different trunk and tree?

In the Branches I see the different releases and the date of reference.
Release 4.3.17  Date of 2014-02-23.

Release 4.3.18 is appears to be in progress and active with a date of 2014-05-04
2. - Is there a plan to finish this release soon?

3 - I had some questions also about the msgcache.c process.

3a. - Is this something that can run on a Windows system?
3b. - Or should we have a Unix system in our Windows sub-net to collect the Windows Client information to pass onto a general server?
3c. - What have others done?

This is a great collection system.

Thanks for any guidance.

Henry

Henry Steinhauer  ITIL v3 / Glacier Technologies, LLC
USDA Forest Service / Integration Lab Project
hsteinhauer at fs.fed.us<mailto:hsteinhauer at fs.fed.us>
(505) 750-4672 (google voice)